(2 different styles, but both are the same)
(You may receive either one when ordering)
- Protection from poisonous and deleterious kinds of dust, smoke, and aerosols
- when working with oncogenic or radioactive substances or pathogens such as viruses, bacteria and fungal spores FFP3-class respirator masks are recommended
- total leakage may amount to a maximum of 5%
- OEL transgression to the thirty-fold value
- Minimum filtration percentage of 99%
- FFP3 masks can often be disposed or reused (depending on the environment it was used on previously)
Protection class FFP3 respirator masks offer maximum protection from breathing air pollution. The total leakage may amount to a maximum of 5% and they must filter 99% of all particles measuring up to 0.6 μm. This kind of mask also filters poisonous, oncogenic and radioactive particles. Protection class FFP3 masks are used in working environments transgressing the OEL by the thirty fold industry-specific values. They are often used in the chemistry industry.
The FFP3 face masks differ from the common surgical kind as they are both thicker and come with a filter.
FFP3 masks are made of a synthetic fiber, which allows them to filter out finer particles.
The valve on the front of the mask also releases air, preventing moisture build-up which causes other models to deteriorate.