Thinking about getting window tinting. Here are some common questions.
- Q1. How long does it take to get a for a full car window tint to be completed?
- Generally 1 hour for a half car and 2 hours for a full car.
- Q2. How much of my car am I allowed legally to get tinted?
- 75% tint on the front and no limit for tint strength on rear.
- Q3. What is the warranty on getting my car tint done at Redpower Motorsport?
- 4 Year warranty with all tints.
- Q4. How much does it cost to have my car windows tinted?
- Price varies depending on car/jeep/van size.
- Q5. How do I book?
- Call , email or contact RedPower on Facebook to arrange a time and date that suits.
Leave a comment